What are we looking for?
The Online Media Buyer is responsible for establishing, negotiating and developing profitable media and publishers’ relationships as well as identifying potential networks and web sites for media buying, negotiation management and contract signing.
The media buyer is responsible for the management of the campaigns, analyzing and optimizing, and making business decisions.
The media buyer will identify and execute written agreements with cost-effective, scalable and targeted sources of media that can provide qualified and profitable traffic. In addition, the buyer will negotiate pricing and acquire inventory, primarily on a CPA and CPM basis for banners, email, pop-up and other direct response inventory, while ensuring that the sources maintain the minimum acceptable ROI metrics/goals.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with online media vendors and proactively seek new list advertising opportunities.
- Leveraging activity and revenue from existing clients and increasing income and ROI for the company.
- Negotiate and evaluate media buying opportunities.
- Understand and manage publishers’ offering/platform and ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Optimize and analyze data in order to maximize revenue opportunities and reach campaign objectives, while keeping ROI positive.
- Campaign management, Ads Operations, Ad Trafficking, Billing.
- Open new markets/territories worldwide and seeking for new possibilities constantly.
- Negotiate, develop, monitor and manage delivery of campaigns on CPA, CPC and CPM models.
- Experience in managing large media buys budgets.
- BA in economics/ business management
- 2-4 years of experience in online media buy and international media buy – both on networks and direct channels.
- Familiar with traffic exchange platforms (such as Right Media, Appnexus etc)
- Industry contacts
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Phone selling/cold calling experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and fun environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- High motivation and dedication, eager and proactive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent English is required. Additional languages are an advantage.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
A young, competitive and challenging work atmosphere.
A real opportunity for personal growth and career advancement in a profitable internet company.
This position is open for male and female candidates
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only relevant applications will be answered.