What are we looking for?
We are looking for top-notch people to join our technology-driven profitable and dynamic internet company. Specifically people who can assist in contributing and supporting our accelerated growth. This position targets experienced PPC specialists to join our founding marketing team.
- Setup, implement & track large scale PPC campaigns
- Manage and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Analyze performance data
- Work with SEM automatic management systems
- Bring new ideas and discover new opportunities
- Handle high budgets in highly competitive markets
- Carry out research
- Test different ad copy to see what converts best
- Work closely with other marketing team and group members and with the technical team
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of experience managing large scale international PPC campaigns across Google Adwords. (Bing, RMX, AppNexus, Rubicon – a plus)
- Excellent analytical skills / Statistics background
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Website Optimizer, Coremetrics, Kenshoo, Marine, Efficient etc.
- Good grasp of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible, Self -learner and a passionate for SEM.
- Proactive with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within a marketing team, and other departments.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Someone who will live & breathe the business, have a fantastic attitude & want to grow with the company.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative, test-driven field (economics, market research, science, etc.)
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
A young, competitive and challenging work atmosphere.
A real opportunity for personal growth and career advancement in a profitable internet company.
This position is open for male and female candidates
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Only relevant applications will be answered.